830M2 Land - Mixed Urban Zone with a Kiwi Bungalow
Come and get your slice of Kiwiana. Large section 830m2 (more or less)
- Plenty of land to develop!
- Kiwi bungalow could do with some TLC.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Newly renovated Bathroom
- Great indoor/outdoor flow to an entertainment courtyard (north facing).
- Keep the kiwi bungalow or remove for development
- Large double garage plus workshop.
- Rental assessment. In the current market this home should achieve weekly rental of $550.00 - $570.00 per week. (Annual rent $28,600 to $29,640)
STAKE YOUR CLAIM NOW!
Great opportunity for, developers, builders, investors, land bankers, and homeowners.
This all comes on a 830m2 freehold title, ready for development. Handy to motorway access. At the corner of the street there is a bus stop, shops (dairy, hair dresser, Crumpy's fish and chips), 5 mins drive to countdown, the famous Double Happy Chinese takeaway, and excellent school zones (Flanshaw Primary, Rangeview Intermediate and Rutherford College). All of these features add up to a great home today and an excellent investment in your future.
Auction: 6.30pm on Wednesday 26th August 2020, in rooms, 53 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby (unless sold prior) (Diagonally opposite to the long room).
Phone to arrange private viewing.
Bernie Grubisic 022 629 7090